Skip to the content
St Mary’s Community Hall
At Sawston Free Church:
- redecorated hall for large meetings, sports and activities, conferences
- back hall with kitchen for smaller functions
- convertible sanctuary with platform, for theatre, arts, concerts, groups plus small kitchen for refreshments
- side chapel where people may worship and listen to peaceful music
- kitchen and eating place, with authorised caterer, for receptions after 3.30pm weekdays.
- fully refurbished cottage with homely small rooms for small groups: two rooms downstairs and two upstairs; access to toilet facilities for adults and special toilet for young children.